A Great Way To Monitor Progress
- Go to: http://www.google.com/analytics/
- The Google Analytics site will load. There is a blue square on the right hand side, with the words: ‘Access Analytics’ in it. Below is a link that says: ‘Sign Up Now’, click on those words.
If you have an existing Gmail or Google account, then use it to Sign In. If you do not have an existing Gmail or Google account, you will need to sign up for a new Google Account.
How to sign up to Google Analytics
- On the right hand side there is a grey box with a button called: ‘Sign up’, click on the button.
- Fill out the form.
- Data Sharing Settings: leave it on the default, which is: ‘Share my Google Analytics data…’ and both tick boxes ticked.
- Don’t forget to read the terms and conditions, then tick ‘Yes, I agree to the above terms and conditions’
- Click ‘Create Account’
You will need to provide your web developer a copy of the script.
Where it says: ‘2. Paste this code on you site,' you need to copy and paste this to an email and send to your web developer so they can add it to your website.
Click ‘Save’, at the bottom of the screen.
- The right tools for the right job
- What should I ask before engaging a web designer
- Choosing a WordPress web designer
- What will your customers expect to do on your website and what actions will you want to provide
- Getting people to your website
- Appendix - not sure what things mean?
- 4 Keys to passive income success
- How to use Adwords - Google Keyword Tool
- What counts as a high-quality site?
- How to Signup for a Google Account
- Filter results by type of content
- How to use Google Alerts
- Valuation of a website business - the profit multiplier
- What is SEO , SEM and SES?
- How to Setup Google Analytics
Many thanks to the team at Astrovisual.
Astrovisual "prior experience" with sporting events certainly fast-tracked my event website. You knew what I needed before I did. With fast and friendly service and creative website and graphic art solutions, I have no hesitation in recommending your services to anyone.
Russell Worthington - Read more