E-Commerce Web Sites - Make Money By Design
E-Commerce sites are websites that include the capabilities for you to offer your products and services to visitors so they can purchase online.
A good e-commerce site has a secure way to handle online payments of various types, as well as features to aid in inventory management, receipts, shipping, billing, and marketing.
How can you benefit from E-Commerce?
If your business offers a product or service then it's possible you may benefit from allowing your website visitors an easy, online way to purchase. Often people will choose the easy way to buy over more time consuming options. This is one of the reasons e-commerce is so successful for so many.
Another advantage of having an online store is that you dramatically increase your consumer range.
If your business is restricted to your local area, for instance, then adding e-commerce capabilities to your website could expand that range to other states or even countries.
- The right tools for the right job
- What should I ask before engaging a web designer
- Choosing a WordPress web designer
- What will your customers expect to do on your website and what actions will you want to provide
- Getting people to your website
- Appendix - not sure what things mean?
- 4 Keys to passive income success
- How to use Adwords - Google Keyword Tool
- What counts as a high-quality site?
- How to Signup for a Google Account
- Filter results by type of content
- How to use Google Alerts
- Valuation of a website business - the profit multiplier
- What is SEO , SEM and SES?
- How to Setup Google Analytics
Richard Testimonial - Secrets to Making Money on Websites - View more